Here we are at the beginning of another year full of possibility. When I started my design career 9 years ago, I never dreamed that I’d be living in Las Vegas, Nevada and running my own design business. But just because that wasn’t necessarily my dream starting out doesn’t mean it wasn’t a goal; working for myself was always an appealing prospect. I’m fortunate to have reached this goal earlier than expected and I’m so grateful for my handful of clients who kept this little business afloat in 2013.
So, what happens when a goal is met? You make another goal.
You keep growing.
Designibly is so intertwined with my day-to-day life that a lot of my personal goals are also professional goals, which is kind of lovely now that I think about it. Here are some of the things you can expect to see this year:
• a blog series aimed at small business owners about social media basics.
• an Instagram pic per day – may be a flower, a doodle, a preview, or one of my co-workers (who have four legs)
• interesting local art happenings, links to design articles I find particularly interesting, etc
• stationery, stationery, and more stationery – the Etsy store is being revamped!
• and of course, an update about business here and there
What else would you like to read about? Is there any expertise I can pass along that would help you and/or your business succeed in 2014? I’d love to know! Wishing you the best year yet,